Hi there! I’m Lauren with The Smarter Creative and I am here today to talk all things Dubsado Client Portal: how to make it look cool, where to put it for your clients to find it, how to make sure it’s on and working, as well as some tricks and things to avoid.
You can watch the full video tutorial I made while walking through the Client Portal here. Below I’ve highlighted some of the topics I cover in the video, as well as links to the specific time stamps for each topic.
In my walk-through video, I show you:
- What the client portal looks like & where to find it in Dubsado
- How to review and update your portal settings
- How to upload portal banners
- Where to change the wording of portal projects
- How to utilize white-labeling and URL mapping
- Where to find appointments and forms
There are so many things Dubsado’s client portal allows including the ability to:
- Embed the portal link on your website
- Email the client their portal link and password
- Share a PDF directly to the portal via a workflow
- Activate the client portal, either via a workflow or manually
- Allow clients to update their own information via the portal
There is so much that the portal allows you to do to better serve your clients. I have created a portal guide checklist for you to download for free. Get your portal guide with banner designs all for free here: https://thesmartercreative.com/dubsadoclientportal. I hope that this is a helpful resource for you as you learn and set up your client portal!
Need Help with Dubsado?
If you find yourself overwhelmed by Dubsado, just trying to piecemeal it all together, I offer VIP days and complete build-outs of Dubsado as well.
The Smarter Creative is here to help creative business owners work smarter, not harder inside of their business so they can get the time and mental energy back they need. If that’s you, I‘m so glad you’re here.
Schedule a free 30-minute clarity call with me to see how I can help make sure your system is working just the way you need it to. I would love to work with you to take some of that off of your plate and put that together for you.